Tuesday, September 22, 2009

More movies?


So not only did I have to spend a couple days resting after I got my wisdom teeth out but apparently my body has decided to get sick on my first day of classes : ( Not the best way to start the quarter! Luckily my roommate is in 4 out of 5 of my classes so I can get all the notes and handouts from her. Cal Poly sent out an email before classes started that if anyone is sick to stay home and email your professors and they will work with you... but I know that there is still going to be a lot of catch-up to get done. This morning I felt a little bit off... I tried to go to one of my classes but started feeling worse about half way through and decided it would probably be a good idea if I left. Now I am freezing cold buy my head is burning up! I hope I am able to get over this rather quickly!

On a better note I have gotten some information about the research that the schools/companies are doing that I have an opportunity to do my internship with. So far I am leading towards ALS or diabetes... both of which are in SD. I was really hoping for Stanford but I am so much more interested in the other research. I guess I will have to look more into it and wait to find up where I am!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE you Katie Lynn. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ughhhhh, getting those bad boys out is no picnic. My cousin went to Cal Poly!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts!