My tonsil tissue that I needed to start my research came in so we're sending thank yous and cupcakes... hopefully they will enjoy them. So tonight was my second try. This first ones were very tasty but didn't look so great, in order for them to be completely cooked the tops had to be a little burnt. But this time I was ready with aluminum foil! Black bottom cupcakes have been my favorite since I was little, they're just so good!
Today I was finally able to order the antibody that I need so I can start some staining. I'm very excited but not totally sure how to fit it into my schedule. I didn't realize how much more work graduate classes were going to require! I do feel like I have been fully immersed into stem cells and think it is having a big effect on my understanding. My first big presentation is next Tuesday so I've been spending hours on that! I'll be glad when it's over. So for now I guess it is back to more articles : (
These look fantastic Katie! Yum-OH!!!!
ReplyDeleteI so remember having my share of these little devils ;-)
Good luck on your research, it all sounds so exciting!!