Monday, September 14, 2009

SF here I come

I can't believe it's already my last day in EG! I don't know if I am quite ready to get back to the daily grind. Can't summer last forever? My family and Laura went to San Fransisco this past weekend and had a great time! I really do like SF, when I was little when I heard SF all I thought about was Fisherman's Wharf. And that is just a little too crowded for me (although we did get to see the guy jump out from behind the bushes and scare these two girls). Out side of the wharf it was so nice, and there is so much shopping. We went to one of the best places for breakfast, The Grove, it had couches and chairs inside and lots of people were drinking coffee and hanging out and the food was great! We also went and saw Wicked, such a great play, they did a great job! I'd recommend it and I believe it is supposed to be coming to Sacramento.

1 comment:

  1. I still need to see Wicked! Best of luck to you with your studies and I'm sorry I missed seeing you while you were in town!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts!