Sunday, October 11, 2009

Home Sweet Home

This weekend I made a quick trip home for a very special someone's wedding. It was gorgeous and a good excuse to be able to catch up with some friends who I don't get to see too often. I'm pretty lucky to be able to keep in touch with them. My mom just went to her high school reunion and had a great time. She's stayed pretty close with a group of her friends that all get together for Christmas. What about you guys, keep in touch with many old friends? Plan to go/went to your reunion? At this point I don't think that I want to go to mine. With Facebook it's easy to keep in contact with a lot of people.

It's always a little bit of an adjustment to go to EG and then back to SLO but I am trying my best to get back into the swing of things. I have to admit I wasn't too productive on Saturday... I have so much to get done and I didn't accomplish much. I'm a little worried about a big presentation I have on Tuesday. I should have practiced more... I really need to go over it and figure out what I am going to say. I hate presentations! And this one has to be 40 minutes! I will be very happy once Tuesday is over. Well, off to bed, I am very tired after this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!