Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

I had a great weekend.  My sister and her fiance Brian came to visit and we had a blast.  We went to the Cliff's for happy hour and it was beautifl.  It's in Pismo Beach and you can watch the sunset on the ocean.  We also went to the pier and guess what we saw?
 
Isn’t he beautiful!  And he didn’t seem to be scared of people.  Brian was nice enough to accompany us to go see Valentine’s Day.  It was a really cute movie and I would recommend it.  I am so blessed to have my sister, she is such a great person and so generous and caring.  I think this weekend was just what I needed to get in a break and be around family.  This morning we had the most perfect Sunday morning with some coffee from Joe Mommas and a view of Avila beach followed by a walk on the beach.  I was sad to see them go and on Valentine’s Day! But my roommate and I made a nice dinner together and now get to watch the ice skating tonight.  I do however wish that I had a special Valentine this year.  Oh well.  I better focus on catching up on some homework that I have been slacking on this weekend. 
Hope you all got to spend Valentine's Day with someone special : ) 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! Family visits are always a greta break and usually just the shot in the arm that you need!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... thank you Kate! We had a wonderful time as well! It was very sad to go home =(

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts!