I still plan on getting a dog, I really want a goldendoodle (they are so cute). But that will have to wait a long while until I am done with school. However, I'm not sure how she will do with dogs. When she goes to Elk Grove with me over breaks (she travels amazingly well in cars and just sits on my lap) she has to stay locked in my room away from the other dogs. She is a big scaredy cat. Even when my sister had a puppy they didn't like each other... but I guess I wont worry about that til the time comes. For now I am more than content with Lola.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Baby Princess
I still plan on getting a dog, I really want a goldendoodle (they are so cute). But that will have to wait a long while until I am done with school. However, I'm not sure how she will do with dogs. When she goes to Elk Grove with me over breaks (she travels amazingly well in cars and just sits on my lap) she has to stay locked in my room away from the other dogs. She is a big scaredy cat. Even when my sister had a puppy they didn't like each other... but I guess I wont worry about that til the time comes. For now I am more than content with Lola.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing your thoughts!